The air is turning crisp (well, maybe just in our imaginations!), the kids are back in school, and you are starting to look for pumpkin flavored items at your favorite coffee shop…….September is here!
Now is the time to start thinking about the end of 2015. There is still time to meet or exceed your goals. There is still time to kickstart your production if it is not where you want it to be so far this year. There is still work to be done.
In the next week, why don’t you set aside one day to do your own mini reboot?
1. Pull out your business plan for this year, review it, revise it, and recommit.
2. Pull up your calendar. Look at it with a fresh eye. Are you actually following it more often than not? Does it support your goals and dreams? Does it make you feel powerful and free – or constricted and like a failure? Make your schedule a part of your support team – not your circle of negative thoughts.
3. Review your lead generation strategies. Are you doing enough to reach your goals? As a fairly consistent rule of thumb for people that have been in the business more than three years – you will sell as many houses as contacts you make per day. How many contacts are you making?
4. Write a letter to the one person that you know needs a letter from you. We all know who that person is. If you don’t – think again. Write an open letter, a heartfelt letter, and mail it.
Finish the day by doing one or more of the following:
1. Go for a long walk/hike with your cell phone turned off. Walk for at least one hour. Be at peace.
2. Watch a movie alone from this list – ‘Rudy’, ‘Pursuit of Happyness’, ‘Remember the Titans’, ‘the Blind Side’, ‘October Sky’, ‘the Theory of Everything’, ‘The Green Mile’, ‘Yes Man’, ‘Shawshank Redemption’, ‘Gladiator’, or ‘Rocky’.
3. Create a new dream board or dream book for yourself incorporating your personal and professional goals.
Finish this year in a powerful way. At Century 21 Hilltop, we support our agents in developing their business and reaching their own goals. Through technology, training (both live and online), and masterminds, we help agents discover their own strengths and refine their skills to grow. Let us know how we can help you – and in turn – your clients. Call 310-909-6769 to schedule your confidential business consultation today.